Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

It's time

We broke up. That still hurts me. But I had to do that, our relationship couldn't go on like that. We hadn't been talking for a while, you only said "hello" to me at school and when I paid a visit to you when you were sick, you ignored me. And I couldn't explain myself why. I felt ignored. I've been waiting for you to give me a sign, to show me that I do mean something for you, but nothing happened.
So, I had to do this. I'm sorry if I broke your heart. But I also broke mine. You know, last night I couldn't fall asleep because you were in my mind. Fuck "Je ne regrette rien", I want you back. I regret we broke up, but that had to happen. I was not feeling loved anymore. But this doesn't mean I don't want you back. Please forgive me.
Now it's time to get over you. It will be difficult, I'm pretty sure about it. But hey, this is the life, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com