Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

Back to black

What the actual fuck is happiness?
As a person that almost got into depression a few months ago, I though that I've discovered happiness so far. But I was wrong. I got myself into trouble and I can't get out without hurting people. The last days we're probably the most beautiful days of that person's life, but for me sucked. I want to be lonely again. Because it's better. You do not have to hurt people again, because nobody gets close to you. And trust me, I'm so sick of letting people in. All my secrets and dreams and hopes should stay with me here in my room.
Before, I died a hundred times here, in this room, waiting for something better, but I finally decided that I don't want something better. Maybe because I don't deserve it. I have demons inside me. Now leave me
alone with them. Please. I will be grateful, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com